Saur Yag (Hawan)
Saur Yag (Surya Hawan)
What is Saur Yag (Hawan)?
It is worshipping of Lord Surya (Sun) by chanting Surya Naama. Surya Yagya is devoted to Lord Sun. This Yagya is suggested to those who have harmful effects due to the wrong position of the Sun in the birth chart.
The Lord Sun is the only visible deity to whom we can see and pray. Lord Surya is recognized as the life giver (Prannadata) for the whole universe.
The person, who wants to enhance aspects related to Lord Sun in his life, should opt for Surya/Aditya Yagya.
Benefits of Saur Yag (Surya Hawan):
There are numerous benefits of Hawan, however, some of which are listed below:
- Beneficial to negate the ill effects of the malefic planet Sun.
- One achieves ceaseless growth in one’s fortunes
- As Sun rules the authority & power, thus Bhaskara puja helps one to attain authority, get a promotion, and rise in career.
- Anytime facing issues in education or concentration issues in studies, it is the best solution
- It is the best solution for those with low confidence or willpower
- One’s relation with his Father can get better if it is not.
Click on Book Now button to Book Saur Yag Today.
We also perform other pooja such as:
No need to bought any Pooja Essentials. We will provide High Quality Pooja Essentials (Sahitya) for Pooja from our side.
Small pieces of coconut, Boiled Rice, Ghee, Fruits, Dry Fruits, etc
No, we do not charge anything for Conveyance.
Approximately 3-4 hours required to perform Surya Hawan in Traditional way of Hindu Ritual.