Satyanarayan Pooja in Mumbai
Guruji for Satyanarayan Pooja in Mumbai
What is the Significance of Satyanarayana Pooja?
It is believed that worshipping Lord Vishnu in the form of Satyanarayana marks the overcoming of any kind of problems and difficulties. Overcoming any difficulties caused by this life or previous life one has to be a true worshipper of Lord Satyanarayana. On any auspicious day, Satyanarayana Vrat Pooja is performed. This pooja can be performed by any devotee irrespective of age, gender, etc.
Benefits of Satyanarayana Pooja:
- Satyanarayana Vrat get rid of all sorrow, poverty, pain of Human life.
- It helps to overcome any type of Fear.
- This Vrat gives a prosperity and wealth.
- Satyanarayana Vrat fulfils all good wishes of human
- The ultimate benefit of this puja is that it moves a devotee closer to the possibility of gaining salvation or Moksha in the afterlife.
- It helps to relax thoughts & reduce worries and the peace of mind which helps one to change their thoughts towards positivity.
If you are looking for Guruji for Satyanarayan pooja to be performed in Mumbai just leave a WhatsApp message, and we will contact you.
Contact Bendre Guruji for Satyanarayana Pooja to be performed in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, and nearby cities.
Click on Book Now to Book Ganesh Hawan at your doorstep.
We also provide other services such as:
No need to bought any Pooja Essentials. We will provide High Quality Pooja Essentials (Sahitya) for Pooja from our side.
No not generally. But if Pooja is to be performed in the evening then, eat only fast items in Morning like (Vari Rice (Sama rice), Fruits, Buttermilk, etc.
No, we do not charge anything for Conveyance.
Nothing specific. But you can preferably wear Yellow or White colour clothes, except black colour clothes.
No, person of irrespective of Age, Gender, caste can perform Satyanarayana Pooja.
Any auspicious day Satyanarayana Vrat Pooja can be performed.
- Full Moon, Sankranti, Shravan are considered as auspicious.
- Evening time is considered as auspicious time on above dates.
Except New Moon (Amavasya)
A wheat pudding also called as ‘Shira’ to be made for offering to Satyanarayana vrat pooja.
If wheat semolina is not available then, Rice semolina to be choose for (Naivedya) to God Satyanarayana.
For Wheat Pudding each ingredient like Homemade Butter, Semolina, Milk and Sugar is to be measured and taken approximately 1.25 kg/1.25 ltr.
Also, Full Thali (Lunch) to be prepared for offering.
Approximately 2-3 hours required to perform Satyanarayana Pooja in Traditional way of Hindu Ritual.